PETA2.com

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Children Are Our Future, Right?

What should I do with my life? Let's see. What do kids dream of doing when they are young? When they are being told that they can do anything they want.
Should I be an astronaut? No. Most funding for NASA has been cut off. Should I be a firefighter? Nope. Do you know how much risking your life for the sake of other people costs? Not very much. Should I be a vet? I do not think so. If I love animals so much, why would I want to see them suffer, when people expect me to be the one to heal them. Oooo, here is a good one, a scientist? But, I doubt I could do that with the education system the way it is these days! An airplane pilot? Well, I would not get much out of that, now would I? It is more of a hobby, in my opinion. Don't you think?
I mean, for god's sake, mom and dad! Look at the world around you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emily the Strange