PETA2.com

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Austin Backyard Farm

I am staying at my Mom's old friend, Ann's house in Austin for a couple of days. I haven't seen her since I was a wee girlie, so it is gonna be an adventure.
She has 2 goats, Pillow and French Fry. Pillow is white and brown, and French Fry is all tan (the color of a french fry). Pillow will eat anything, and French Fry is unbelievably picky. They like to go for walks around the neighborhood, they chase after guys on bicycles, and they like to run and climb. They are like dogs, except they do not jump on you.
They have a bunch of chickens. All of them have names, but I cannot tell you all of them. I know there is a red one named Roda, and that is pretty much it.
They have a big scary turkey they call Mr. Friend. He shows off to much, and makes these weird vibrating bellowing sounds in his chest. He really wants a girlfriend...a little too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emily the Strange